Saturday, October 8, 2011

The new beginning

Salam,

The BEGINNING is the most important part of the work

It took me almost three hours just to think on what to begin on this page. After a few times of typing and backspacing, nahh finally TADAAA! The most important part of my work is successfully done. Hehe.

Okay let me first introduce my page.

This blog is part of my Psychology of Learning's assignment. My course instructor, Dr. Lihanna Borhan has assigned us to memorize two surahs through out this semester. Therefore this blog is something like my online log book where I will be updating my weekly progress on my surahs memorization.

Ahaa, this page has nothing personal I tell you. Well, in case you have the intention to stalk me or something. You better don't because you won't find anything related to my personal life here except updates on my academic matters. Hehe.

I will also keep my writing shortest possible to make it easier for my instructor to asses me through this blog. She must be happy reading this.

I think I better stop now since I have yet to start my memorization plus piles of assignments are all waiting for me to finish them up. Yoshh!

Today's plan --> memorizing first 10 verses of surah Yaasin.

We'll see how it goes and I will put an entry on that later on okay :D

Wish me luck people!

Maryam Zahidah binti Mohd Noor
1011095

1 comment:

  1. yes, I'm happy reading it, but would've been happier if there is continuous entry :), and it shouldn't be limited to weekly report.

    ReplyDelete